Tuesday, May 20, 2008

This sucks.

Here's the dilemma: I've thrown away at least 10 pacifiers with holes in the last couple of weeks. I hate to buy more because I really do know that he should be off a pacifier by now, but he's soooo obsessed. He would keep one in 24 hours a day if I would let him, so it's not going to be easy to eliminate. And now our supply is quickly dwindling.

Now that he finally seems to be feeling better, I've gone back to only allowing him to have a pacifier upstairs. Here's the result:

Now I just have to convince him he can't stay upstairs all day.

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of mailing all the pacifiers off to a new baby somewhere across the globe. I think a friend of mine resorted to this. You actually package them up and put an address on it and bring it to the post office.

    ReplyDelete