and as suspected it was a bit worse than the first day. Kiddle started yelling NOOOO as soon as I pulled into the parking lot and it took him about 15 minutes to stop crying once I left. He was great out on the playground, but started crying again when they came inside. He was crying when he got to me. Argh.
I spoke to the director for a few minutes after class. She was basically wondering if it was ok with me if his teachers ignored him rather than trying to comfort him. YES! He doesn't know them so holding him is probably making it worse, plus he can be a bit dramatic (related to my mom and sister, perhaps?), so letting him work it out himself is most likely the best course of action.
My fingers are crossed hoping for some improvement next week.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Kelly, Please post more.
ReplyDeleteWhat are you up to? Max is fascinated with a picture we have of him and Thomas. We miss you.