Lord help me. Kiddle can climb out of his crib.
The first time was yesterday after his nap and I happened to be in the room. Then this morning I heard him wake up around 7:00 ... and a few seconds later came toddling into our room.
Actually it's shocking that he hasn't done it earlier. The kid can climb anything. And I've seen him pull up on his knees on the crib rail to get something off the bookshelf next to his bed. So it's really not a surprise -- but something I was hoping to put off as long as possible. I think I'll leave his bed as is this week while Mr. P is away, then take the side off when he gets back.
I see long evenings of putting the kid back to bed 41 zillion times in my very near future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment