skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
But Not From Muskogee
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Three words in a row!
Finally! I heard a very clear three-word sentence out of Kiddle last night. He went upstairs to get his Word World cow and a few minutes later I heard him saying, "Where cow go? Where cow go?" as clear as day. Way to go Kiddle!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Am I?
Kelly
a former okie transplanted to the northeast.
a former career-ista transplanted to life at home with the six-year-old and the three-year-old.
and a memory-challenged mom who realized she better start writing things down.
View my complete profile
Things I've Said
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(114)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
▼
2008
(47)
►
December
(8)
▼
November
(7)
The Great Barf-Off of 2008
Nap? I don't need no stinkin' nap!
Dream a little dream
Looks like we're moving ...
Preschool Update
Three words in a row!
What? Aren't you going to miss me?
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
People I Know
Jill Foster
Chat et Discussion au Hasard sur Bazoocam Chatroulette
6 years ago
Tokyo Journal
The belly busts out
16 years ago
okiedharma
No comments:
Post a Comment