I'm so tired of Bigga using my ponytail as a handle and all the pulling and grabbing of my hair in general. I mean I'm REALLY tired of it. To the point that I don't like to pick him up right now and I have to carry him facing away from me. I swear his first words will be, "Let go. Let GO! LET GO!!!"
I told Mr. P that one of these days I'm going to chuck him across the room in frustration ... but unfortunately he'll be attached to my head, so that won't work. I'd just end up tossing myself with him.
At least he hasn't discovered my earrings ... so far. But I'm sure that the day he realizes they're there will be the day I lose an ear.
I told Mr. P that one of these days I'm going to chuck him across the room in frustration ... but unfortunately he'll be attached to my head, so that won't work. I'd just end up tossing myself with him.
At least he hasn't discovered my earrings ... so far. But I'm sure that the day he realizes they're there will be the day I lose an ear.

No comments:
Post a Comment