skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
But Not From Muskogee
Friday, July 17, 2009
Please, sir, may I have some more?
I have a sneaking suspicion it might be time to move him into his 3-to-6 month wardrobe.
I can't imagine why I think that, though. Hmmm.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Who Am I?
Kelly
a former okie transplanted to the northeast.
a former career-ista transplanted to life at home with the six-year-old and the three-year-old.
and a memory-challenged mom who realized she better start writing things down.
View my complete profile
Things I've Said
►
2012
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2011
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(114)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
▼
July
(14)
Beach Babies
Don't you just love summer?
This kid just might be from Oklahoma after all
Two-Month Checkup
Sprinkler Time
Bigga G is in da house!
Running with scissors
Please, sir, may I have some more?
Two months old today
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Can it be true?
For the birds.
Happy Fourth of July!
The deluge continues ...
►
June
(4)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(17)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(20)
►
January
(13)
►
2008
(47)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(6)
People I Know
Jill Foster
Chat et Discussion au Hasard sur Bazoocam Chatroulette
6 years ago
Tokyo Journal
The belly busts out
16 years ago
okiedharma
No comments:
Post a Comment