Today I have my pajama bottoms on backwards. Not on purpose, you know (although I'm sure Kiddle would find that hysterically funny). I just happened to put them on that way last night and was too lazy to turn them around. And as I sat here this morning, working on the computer, I looked down and saw:
And thought, "Wow. I guess it's time for some new pants, huh?" Mr. P never mentioned I have at least six holes on my butt. Should I be grateful that he obviously doesn't look at my ass that closely? Or annoyed?
And then I thought, "I've had these pajama bottoms for over seven years." Really. I got them — with a cute coordinating tank top, of course — for my fateful trip to Cali to visit Mr. P oh so long ago. (On a side note, don't you just love the super sexy approach to lingerie for my first weekend with my then-future husband? Cotton PJs with a shelf bra? HOT!) Let's just hope their current shape isn't a reflection on the current condition of our relationship.

No comments:
Post a Comment